Access to ESRI trainings for SF State faculty, staff, and students are managed using ArcGIS Online credentials. If you want to use ArcGIS Online standalone, or access ESRI trainings, you will first need to create an ArcGIS Online account. At San Francisco State University, we have enterprise log-ins set up so you can access these tools using your 9-digit student id number and your associated password through the SF State Global Login page. Instructions on how to get set up are below.
- Go to San Francisco State's ArcGIS Online organization here and sign in (if you haven't created an ArcGIS Online Account yet, follow the instructions here)
- Select the dropdown menu from your username
- Choose Trainings
- Choose ENTERPRISE LOGIN
- In the box, type: sfsu
- Choose SAN FRANCISCO STATE UNIVERSITY
- From the ribbon, you can choose Course Catalog and search for topics of interest.
- Note that if you are faculty or staff in the CSU, you may ask the CSU GIS Specialty Center Site License Administrator, Quentin Clark firstname.lastname@example.org to take an instructor-led trainings--these are not freely available to students as we only have a limited number of these available to the CSU.